Friday, December 19, 2008

Blog Addresses...

Today I decided I needed to start adding peoples' blog addresses to our page so we can be better at following them! I was going to email people first to make sure it's ok, but I got on a roll of adding them and didn't want to stop. So if you prefer to not have a link to your blog on here please just let me know and I'll take it off ASAP! Also if you don't see a link to your blog on here please let me know so I can add it! There were some blog addresses I couldn't find and I'd love to have them so we can keep up on what's going on in your lives better!

1 comment:

Desirea said...

Hey Leslie, I don't know if I knew that you were pregnant! Shame on me. I am so excited for you and to see your blog. Congrats! Jon and I do have a blog if you want to check it out. Our blog is http://caesar-si-viveret-ad-remum-dareris.blogspot.com/

We need to catch up sometime!