Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 More Days Until the Ultrasound!!

We can hardly wait until our ultrasound!! It's been a long wait. On Monday we are telling EVERYBODY else though we've already told a couple of friends. I officially have a bit of a pooch that I can't suck in which is so weird! I still get morning sickness quite a bit but I do have moments of feeling better which is nice. Benny takes extra good care of me so I'll be able to get through the next few weeks. We are officially 11 weeks and 1 day along!

Ben officially has taken over the full responsibilities of his new job. The girl who used to be in that position is having her baby in a day or two! It's definitely a complex position - they planned 3 months to train him because it's so complex. Ben is really enjoying his new job and he's doing GREAT at it. I only have 8 more days left of school and I can hardly wait to be done!!

No comments: