Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pass the Steak

I adore my husband! He's so amazing and I don't know how I ended up getting to marry such a wonderful person. He always takes care of me more than I could ever expect, but this weekend he went ALL OUT. He spent most of Saturday deep cleaning our kitchen (he even pulled out the fridge and stove to clean underneath them) and he cleaned the rest of the condo too. Seriously, I've never seen such a clean kitchen and our condo looks so good. He spent the whole weekend waiting on me hand and foot, including cooking all my meals and cleaning up after me. I can't even explain how great it was.

Weirdest thing I found out this week is that I am a prego steak lover. Ben bought some really thin, lean, small steaks and cooked them on the grill yesterday and today and wow did they make my tummy happy. They were almost as satisfying as sushi which is nearly an impossible feat these days.

Tomorrow is our ultrasound so we'll give you the best update yet tomorrow! YAY!!!!

1 comment:

The Layman Family said...

I love your blog. I seriously check it almost every day- so keep posting! haha I'm glad Ben's being so sweet to you.